Rewriting of From: and Reply-To: headers

I have finally gotten zmailer-2.99.45beta0 compiled on Linux/AXP!
Yes, I have just found out that zmailer is now up to 2.99.48. I have
just begun to work on getting it to compile (hopefully with ease
considering that I have just gone through the entire process!).

Zmailer is working flawlessly except for one minor problem. When I
send a message through (i.e. point my PC mail program to the Linux
machine) it rewrites the From: and Reply-To: headers. So instead of
having headers that look like 'hickey@alphapower.com' I end up
getting 'hickey@bucky'. Unfortunately the hickey@bucky address does
not work too well outside of my domain.

Does anyone have any ideas what is going on? Is it something that I
did on the install? Is there a change I can make to a config file (I
have been reading through them trying to find where this is
happening)? Is this a known problem with 2.99.45 and will be fixed by
getting 2.99.48 installed?

Thanks....
--
Gerard Hickey                 hickey@alphapower.com
Nekotech Technical Services   Voice: +1 603 926 0300

Nekotech is a provider of high end servers based on the
Digital Alpha chipset. Nekotech's home page can be reached
at http://www.alphapower.com/