Re: still a small error in .48 ?

> Hmm..delivery is not succesfull here.
> When doing a telnet localhost 25 and expn majordomo gives me a 'correct
> result'.
> When mailing something to it, zmailer tells me:
>
> (from schedulere.perflog)
>
> 861998101 156514-26169 9 6 error local/pipe.majordomo@cal026031.student.utwente.nl
>
> (from scheduler)
> 19970425215516 /usr/local/zmailer/bin/ta/sm: 156514/247//error2 procmail:
> Unknown user ""|/usr/local/majordomo-1.94.1/wrapper majordomo""[exit
> status 67 (addressee unknown)]
>
> So not succesfull yet.

	Oh, I see.  You are using "sm" to run local channel.
	The "sm" MAY need a fix..  Hmm..  Don't know, but must look.

	In the meantime you can do by defining following channel
	specs at the scheduler.conf:

local/pipe.*
	... params like with current  local/*
	command="mailbox -8"
local/file.*
	... params like with current  local/*
	command="mailbox -8"
local/*
	... the current "local/*"

	That way you can have both -- pipes/files and procmail.
	I have another project to finish by monday, so the sm may
	have to wait a bit for my time..

> > > Someone with good ideas ?
> > > Is it procmail perhaps ?
> >
> > 	You lost me.  What is "it" above ?
> >

> Excuse me. I went to dinner and after that i finished the mail. I wanted
> to type something more here (and probably something different).
>
> What i was trying to 'tell' is that i'm using procmail as local channel.
>
> And when using:
>
> (scheduler.conf)
> local        command="sm -8c $channel procm"
>
> it goes wrong (see above)
>
> and when using
>
> local	     command="mailbox -8"
>
> It's al going ok. Then everything works as it's supposed to be.
> So there might be a procmail problem here or there's something in zmailer
> that going wrong here.

	I suspect the 'sm' of ZMailer.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>