Good News (was: Re: help with "talking to myself" errors)

I finally got Zmailer up and running again. I guess it's either a bug
or an obscure thing that would need to be mentioned.

After undefining HAVE_DOTLOCK (after undefining HAVE_FLOCK), the newly-
compiled zmailer can now deliver local messages. I suspect something is
wrong with the dot locking, but I question this conclusion myself, since
I switched over to zmailer in the first place because I got 1.99.34
working in the first compile (the first time, not these two days).