autoconf, and syslog(), openlog() ...

Hello,
	This was the thing I did not remember earlier..

	The code has lots of #ifdefs currently to handle the
	variations at syslog(), and openlog() calling params.

	I am getting a feeling I should always use my own version
	for them, so that I would always know what it can do, but..

/Matti Aarnio

	PS: The solution for timezone offset problem was to use
	    the GNU  mktime()  routine, in case the system library
	    does not have it.  (I hate that routine -- I have some-
	    where a lot faster straight-forward integer version of
	    Julian Date calculation algorithm, which does no iterations..)