Re: mail addressing question

> I am trying to set up a mail server that will deliver to people based on
> firstname.lastname@xxx.com. Is there any place that sombody can point me
> to that gives a descripton of how to do this.
> So far my best guess is to just create aliases to login accounts that may
> not have long.names.

	It is available by using "fullnamemap" mapping feature,
	which at the current proto/cf/ -files is done as NDBM
	mapping from  MAILSHARE/db/fullnames(.dir|.pag) -files.

	Essentially it contains lowercased  full.name -> unixaccount
	mapping.  It is separate from  aliases mechanism, though!

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>