Re: Header re-write

On Thu, 16 Feb 1995, Steve Kotsopoulos wrote:

> Sounds like zmailer2.2.e6 is just what you want.
> It's basically 2.2 with bug & portability fixes and a new malloc.
> Also, transports/mailbox now allows /var/mail to be mode 775.

	One reason that I would use Zmailer 2.99 instead of 2.2 is that
2.99 runs on Linux, and I only have a Linux box.  Has anyone gotten 2.2 to
run on Linux successfully?

Lee Silverman, Brown class of '94, Brown GeoPhysics ScM '95
Email to: Lee_Silverman@brown.edu
Phish-Net Archivist: phish-archives@phish.net
"Nonsense - you only say it's impossible because nobody's ever done it."