[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: scheduler control file problem
- To: TrevorPaquette@aec.ca (Trevor Paquette)
- Subject: Re: scheduler control file problem
- From: Matti Aarnio <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 04:03:08 +0200 (EET)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <94Dec7.104420-0700_(mst).email@example.com> from "Trevor Paquette" at Dec 7, 94 10:44:17 am
> Just saw this in the scheduler log file:
> Misformed diagnostic: smtpclient: Cannot open control file "local/165804" from "/export/sol1/spool/zmailer/scheduler" as uid 0! (m)
> same quetion as last time.. what caused it and can I fix it?
Ah, I should fix it.. It is not fatal, apparently.
(Just the old 'Cannot open control file ...' note..)
transports/libta/ctlopen.c produces mis-formatted diagnostics,
however the real reason is somewhere in the sceduler, as it
submits for processing something which is no longer around,
> Thanx guys..
> Name : Trevor Paquette | Alberta Energy Company | _\___ Fahrvergnuegen
> Email: TrevorPaquette@aec.ca | Calgary, Alberta, Canada | / \____
> Visitor from CyberSpace | (403) 266-8400 |/ G60 \
> Renegade of Virtual Reality | #include <disclaimer.h> |\-O------O--/
/Matti Aarnio <firstname.lastname@example.org>