Zmailer's libsh/optimizer.c problem w/ alloca()

> I had not tried to do NEWALIASES until today - I get the following and am
> confused as to where to look:
>
> # newaliases
> Hey, you forgot to update the interpreter!
> Illegal command token 198
> ALIASFILE: not found
> Hey, you forgot to update the interpreter!
> Illegal command token 31
> Hey, you forgot to update the interpreter!
> Illegal command token 31
> .
> .
> etc
> Is there a procedure that has gotten lost in the update?

	Ah now I know.

	The  libsh/optimizer.c:optimizer() allocs 3 buffers,
	however one of the MUST be returnable to callers scope,
	and therefore it can not be  alloca() buffer..

	Intermediate remedy is like I noted earlier (oh, but lines
	to USA are down, so this may reach you earlier than the
	earlier sent note..)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>