Zmailer's "newaliases" bombs...

> I had not tried to do NEWALIASES until today - I get the following and am
> confused as to where to look:
>
> # newaliases
> Hey, you forgot to update the interpreter!
> Illegal command token 198
> ALIASFILE: not found
> Hey, you forgot to update the interpreter!
> Illegal command token 31
> Hey, you forgot to update the interpreter!
> Illegal command token 31
> .
> .
> etc
> Is there a procedure that has gotten lost in the update?

	No, propably corrupted...

	I am not yet sure why  alloca() is poison to   libsh/optimizer.c
	but you can turn it off by adding
		#undef USE_ALLOCA
	into that file right AFTER #include -entries -- and recompile.

	I have been hammering my head with that problem for last few days,
	when I noticed it while installing new version of Zmailer into
	mailhost.utu.fi ...

	I guess I really have to fix that  alloca() problem once and for
	all in there...

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>