Random neuron firing #242

I just recently was made aware that Rayan Z., Zmailer's author, is now
president of UUNET Canada...is this truly news, or am I just in a news
vacuum? :-)

At any rate, does this mean (does anyone know? Is Rayan still 'round to
comment himself?) that Matti is now the primary support for Zmailer (not
that that's a problem -- he's been doing a very good job)? Or is Rayan
still working on an 'official' release?

Mikey

--
Michael Scott Shappe