Port to Linux?

	Has anyone been able to port Zmailer to Linux?

	I've been trying to compile Zmailer for Linux, but from my
brief look into the Zmailer code, it seems to redefine the return type
of EVERY standard lib function, and screws up on the types of several
of them.  It also seems to mess up the definition of alloca(n).  This
has led to major trouble compiling the package.

	Any tips on where to begin porting this package?  I really
need a high volume mailer...

Lee