ZMailer (fwd)

Will Zmailer support QUOTED-PRINTABLE to 8-BIT Mime messages convert for
ESMTP delivery?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 16:22:59 +0200
From: Barry Bouwsma <ag786@yfn.ysu.edu>
To: kamk@ccsun.tuke.sk
Subject: ZMailer

Ahoj...

    I just received e-mail based on a newspost I made, asking for
information about ZMailer.  Did you get the current version (with
ESMTP support) from FTP somewhere nearby?  Thanks...

    By the way, I did torture-test Zmailer's 8BITMIME, and it did
successfully convert the 8-bit characters to QUOTED-PRINTABLE.
I guess what it does not do so far is MIME-encapsulate bounced
messages, nor does it convert from QUOTED-PRINTABLE to 8-BIT for
local delivery, as some people have said would be desirable...

--
  Barry Bouwsma, back in Michigan, wishes he were in Europe
 MIME mail to  <barryb@ccsun.tuke.sk> , ASCII text to  <ag786@yfn.ysu.edu>