[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
listname-owner vs owner-listname?
- To: "ZMailer List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: listname-owner vs owner-listname?
- From: Dan Ehrlich <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 17:15:01 +0200
- Organization: Computer Science and Engineering, Penn State University
- Versions: dmail 1.8z/makemail 2.1
Mail set to a zmailer mailist is reported to come from "listname-owner".
Someone pointed out that according to the RFCs this is not correct. I
pointed out that it was as it is really in an RFC and was just a sendmail
So, which one of "listname-owner" and "owner-listname" is the correct
form? Or are both acceptable?
Dan Ehrlich - Systems Analyst - PSU Computer Science and Engineering
"Universities should be safe havens where ruthless examination of
realities will not be distorted by the aim to please or inhibited
by the risk of displeasure." - Kingman Brewster