Re: recent version

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 03:15:06PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:

> Maybe it'd be a good idea to log children termination events from
> sigchld handler?

At the main smtpserver loop ?   You would see logged events for all
children of all SMTP connects..  plus subserver children.
A distinct "that instance closed" line would be usefull for the log
parsing tool, but I don't think it would be usefull for anything else.

> Matti, please look at smtpserver/smtpserver.c around line 2580.  Is it
> an artifact of CVS or do you have several duplicate lines?

I don't see duplicate lines...  But I did rearrange things in
there last night  (after sobering up, that is.)