Re: recent version

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 04:02:19PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> I see a few issues here:
>
> 1. it seems that couple recent changes in proto/cf/aliases.cf where not
> commited?  Or cvs does not pull the right version for me?

  "cvs update -dAP" ?

At least I get everything..  (And md5sum:s do match..)
The 'make install' alone won't be enough, you must run also  post-install
(just in case you forgot it..)

> 2. 554 Hi [213.33.169.199], 5.0.0 unresolvable address: <exsokol@online.
> ru>; nosuchuser; exsokol@online.ru - extended code should have been
> placed right after tha basic code, before "Hi", right?

That beauty wart has been there for a while.  Some of them
I have fixed, others are waiting for inspiration...

> 3. It seems that socket interface to the contentfilter got broken?  I'd
> prefer to use it with my zmscanner (forking "zmscanner -i 0" does not
> seem to work right now).

It should work just like before.  The relevant code was moved from
contentpolicy.c  to subdaemon-ctf.c   and has new function names,
but otherwise it is unchanged.
Of course I have only tested the "fork and run" variant myself, not
named socket one.