2.99.50s19 + patch1 + patch2 :-(

Yeah, absolutely apalling thing, I had to fix major things
to get it to work at my own systems.

Main problem you may see is 'No MX, no address' report in
your 'mailq' display.  That is due to leaving my brain
disengaged while tracking things at the input policy
code paths :-/

Also, BSD DB 2.* (SleepyCat thing) did surprise me truly well,
I begun to wonder why nothing was visible, until I realized
that the db code was yielding some error -- read some documents,
and I learned that DBT type isn't any longer  ptr + len  pair,
but a sixtuplet...  Gee...

/Matti Aarnio