Re: Version 2.99.50s19 out..

> Also, the version I checked out from cvs earlier today landed in a state
> where all of its dns lookups were failing - no address/no mx found, but
> dns was working and some connections succeeded (strange).

I had the same problems, reverting back to the version from 1999-05-30 fixed
this.

I noticed another problem. I have the following aliases:

president: anton
backup: president, vice.president, cso, secretary, treasurer

When mailing backup, everyone except myself gets the email. I am the only
one using procmail, the rest deliver direct to their mailboxes. The
error is:

<local pipe.backup |/home/anton/testprog 99>: mail to program disallowed

If I make the alias

backup: president

Then it works.

Anton