man/Makefile

Hello,

I noticed that I didn't install the ZMailer manpages, so I just
tried it (2.99.50s11).

The Makefile doesn't seem to make sure the directory (e.g.,
/usr/local/man/man5) exists, so man5 ended up installed as a file
(which should be man5/aliases.5).

The Makefile also seems to try to install from the man/ subdirectory,
which does not exist because the cwd is already the man/ subdirectory
:(

Regards,
--
Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or