Re: Well... Where's my mail?!

Dnia 11 Aug 97 o godzinie 16:26, Matti Aarnio napisal byl w mailu o temacie:
"Re: Well... Where's my mail?!"

> 	I think there are ways, however just blindly installing
> 	ZMailer from an RPM isn't quite enough.   It does give
> 	you the binaries, but there are still a few details that
> 	need manual editing, and which are described at the
> 	INSTALL  file at the source distribution.
> 	Do note that I don't myself construct those distribution
> 	packages (RPMs, DEBs..), my format is source dump in .tar.gz
> 	package.
Thanx very much!
I d/loaded zmailer-2.99.49p6a3 in tgz and after compiling and
installing I successfully make it work. This time I've read whole
INSTALL letter by letter ;-)
Works fine. Thanx again.

Radetzky

* work: radekr@delta.com.pl, radetzky@irc.pl, radzio@venus.wis.pk.edu.pl