[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Well... Where's my mail?!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Well... Where's my mail?!
- From: "Radek Raciniewski" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:06:09 +0100
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <LDELTA\firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Delta Software Sp. z o.o.
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I'm new in zmailer, but I think I'm gonna love it. But...
I am running Linux RedHat 4.1 with ZMailer Server 2.99.49p4.
My host is not huge mail server, it's just a workstation, but
sometimes I expect to receive mail.
You know, installing rpms is ql, but sometimes they have not
properly configured conf files. And I was very surprised, when all my
mail was found in /var/spool/postoffice/postman/*._looped files.
Is there any solution to get my mail delivered to
Note, that I didn't changed anything in sm.conf.
* work: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
* home: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
* www: http://venus.wis.pk.edu.pl/~radzio/