To do sendmailism, or not ? (Apparently-To:)

Hello,

	I have thought hard wether or not to do what
	I consider 'sendmailism'; namely removing the
	current 'To: some-comment:;' being generated
	at the router when no 'To:' header exists, and
	replace that by adding sendmail-like 'Apparently-To:'
	header at the delivery time at the mailbox (and
	perhaps sm) channels.

	At the use of the physical delivery address there
	are 'interesting' side-effects when somebody uses
	procmail et.al. things running on pipes, and the
	"user"-field on the receiver definitions tells
	that one...

	Any opinnions ?

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>