Code questions...

  I have a couple of questions/comments about the zmailer source (2.99.10),
so if you have a minute or two....

  - I discovered that my scheduler zombie problem is related to the fact
that a process is forked to handle mailq requests, but there isn't a
designated wait call for it, it seems like it gets reaped purely by chance
by waitandclose() (transport.c) whenever readfrom() is called.   Also,
ipcpause()  (transport.c) doesn't appear to ever be called...  why?

  - smtpserver appears to allow SMTP sessions in the DATA part to stay open
for 24 hours?!?  This seems odd.  It appears to be a simple change to put an
alarm call within the header processing, and data processing loop in order
to timeout SMTP sessions after 20 minutes of no data.  Would this be a good
idea, or is there a better way?

Tom