smtpserver log

Hi!
I am trying to upgrade to zmailer-2.99.10-950119 and at the moment I have
found a problem with log file in smtpserver.
All I get in the log file is:

3022#   connection from jurek@dss.ia.pw.edu.pl (port 45710)
3022w   220 proton.elka.pw.edu.pl Server ESMTP+AUTH 2.99.10mea #1 ready at Wed,
1 Feb 1995 19:35:22 +0100
3022#   remote from [148.81.31.27]
3022r   HELO dss.ia.pw.edu.pl
3022w   250  proton.elka.pw.edu.pl Hello dss.ia.pw.edu.pl
3022r   MAIL From: <jurek@ia.pw.edu.pl>

And that is ALL for full SMTP session!
No information about: RCPT, DATA, QUIT (and about the size of received message).
This last information I have used for statistics so I would prefer to have it.
After looking in to the code it seems to me that somewhere after getting
"MAIL From" log file is closed and never open again :(
It certinally not the problem of file permissions (I have tested it even with
smtpserver log file made world writtable).
	Jurek
Jerzy Sobczyk              ____________ ___     Institute of Control and
J.Sobczyk@ia.pw.edu.pl    /  /     |  |/  _\    Computation Engineering,
                         /  /  /|  |  |  (____         Warsaw University