Re: [ZMailer] Zmailer breaks on Fedora 12

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 01:36:03PM +0200, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:43:14PM +0000, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> > An upgrade from Fedora 10 to Fedora 12 broke zmailer for me.  Initial
> > sympthom were syslog messages:
>
> I have usually had a need to recompile the ZMailer on new
> Fedora.  For the reason of libraries having changed...
>
> The strace results below are rather surprising...
> Your box is MIPS, which has different endianity, and all such funny things?

No; the system is which is a x86_64 virtual machine running on VMware ESX
running pretty much a stock F12 - with maybe the biggest difference from a
standard system being Zmailer :-)

I don't seem to have issues with any of the other databases btw.  Only
the policy DB seems to be affected.  Where in the zmailer code is the
filename for the policy db generated?

  Ralf