[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ZMailer] Retry Order in Scheduler.conf
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ZMailer] Retry Order in Scheduler.conf
- From: "Neal Morgan" <Neal@Morgan-Systems.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:44:19 -0700
- List-ID: <zmailer.nic.funet.fi>
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- thread-index: AcoLxZa9rHZLN2LBS7ybqPOqGFaYmg==
- Thread-Topic: Retry Order in Scheduler.conf
Is there a way to change the retry order for a particular Channel/Host
in the scheduler?
From time to time I will have a destination reject the first message in
the queue for something related to content, and zmailer waits/retries
patiently in the same order until I either remove the offending message
or the destination changes its mind and accepts the message.
I am wondering if there is a way to make it start with a different
message on the next retry rather than continue trying to deliver in
I see an "AgeOrder" parameter in the scheduler.conf, but I don't see any
mention of it in the man page, and I am not finding any alternatives to
this that look like what I want.
Does such a mechanism exist?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to email@example.com