ZMailer 2.99.57.pre3 patch with many new features and corrections

Hello

Here
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/src/zmailer-2.99.57.pre3.patch.Daniel-Kiper.gz
(warning: link could be wrapped) you could
find patch for ZMailer 2.99.57.pre3 version
as I promised on the ZMailer list at the
end of August.

Many thanks for Matti Aarnio whom
put this patch on his FTP server.

As I know Matti (correct me if I am wrong)
will attempt to integrate this new features
to the new version of ZMailer.

Patch contain following features:
  - removed some bugs in SPF support,
  - added SRS support,
  - extended header rewriting in router,
  - rewriten perl support in smtpserver,
  - zpostgrey script - postgrey (http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/postgrey/)
    interface for ZMailer,
  - removed some bugs in RBL support,
  - added support for user configured RBL messages
    in smtpserver policy database,
  - changed HELP messages in smtpserver (now
    it could be fully configured by user),
  - removed bug in SSL support,
  - removed some minor bugs (smtpserver was
    logging incorect client port numbers, etc.),
  - and much more...

Patch was tested by me on a few Linux
machines with following config:
  - Linux Debian 3.0 (woody),
  - kernel 2.4.32,
  - libc 2.2.5-11.8,
  - openssl 0.9.6c-2.woody.8,
  - libspf2-0 1.0.4-4,
  - libsrs2-0 1.0.18-1,
  - postgrey 1.27.

If you have a questions/corrections/etc.
please drop me a line.

Best regards

Daniel Kiper - dkiper@netspace.com.pl