PTR Test

It's been a while since I did any configuration with my
zmailer setup (it usually just works, yeahhh!).  However
I am considering doing a PTR (reverse lookup) test on
incoming connections.  I am aware of all the potential
pitfalls of this.  However I can't quite see how or
the best way to implement it and nothing stood out in a
brief search of the manual and mailing list archives.
I thought something in the smtpserver.conf or the smtp-policy
would do the trick.  Basically I want to do a reverse check
on all IPs except 172.* internal addresses.  Thanks for any
quick pointers!

--
Daryle A. Tilroe