Our Ref: SEGL/322/CRS/06
Date: 1ST APRIL 2006

Dear Winner,

SUBJECT: RESULT FOR 3RD CATEGORY WINNER

With utmost
joy, we are pleased to inform you of the result of the Elgordo La
Primitiva International Free Email Lottery Games programs held on the
18th of March 2006, whereby your email address fortunately drew the
Lucky Star Nr: 25, 28,29, 45,54 attached to Ticket Nr: 65479, Serial
Nr: ELP 0, Reference Nr: SEGL/322/CRS/06 and Batch Nr: 21480/ESP, which
consequently won in the 3rd category Bonanza 2006 Free Email Lottery.

Therefore, You have been approved to receive a cash prize of
€283,779.49 (Two Hundred and Eighty Three Thousand, Seven Hundred and
Seventy-Nine Euros, Forty Nine Cents only). Be advised that due to
incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to previous winners, we advise
that you Keep your winning information confidential until your claim(s)
is been processed and your funds (€265,785.95 ) transferred to you.
Note that this security measure is important; its protocol is meant to
avoid double claims, transfer and unwarranted abuse of this program by
other participants.

METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:
Participants were
selected anonymously through a private ballot system (computer ballot)
from over 35,000 Companies and 70,000 individual e-mail addresses all
over the world. At the final draw, your e-mail address emerged as the
winner of our last jackpot. Furthermore, be informed that this
promotional program takes place bi-annually, and it is promoted and
sponsored by Orient Software Corporation (Orient Networks). It is met
to reward some individuals and corporations who have devote their time
and resources surfing the World Wide Web (www) with their email
addresses. IMPORTANTANT NOTICE: Remember, all winning must be claimed
not later than 21 working days from today; after the expiration of this
time frame, if your fund is unclaimed, it will be refunded to us and
included in our next draws. We hope you will use part of your cash
prize to participate in our next $18million draws in June 2006.

Lastly, in order to avoid unnecessary delays/complications with the
transfer of your funds to you, please always remember to quote your
reference number in all correspondence with our paying bank (La Caixa
Español). Furthermore, should there be any change of your present
address, please notify us immediately so to make the appropriate
adjustment.

Congratulations from the management and staffs of Elgordo
La Primitiva International Free Email Lottery Programm. Endeavour to
contact our Paying Bank (La Caixa Español) for your payment advice.

Contact details our paying authority
: Mr. Steve Aznar
La Caixa Bank
International Remittance Department
TEL: +34620679867
FAX:
+34695526833
E-mail: RIOSANTOS1@netscape.net
Congratulations.

Yours
in services,

RIO SANTOS
(Lottery Coordinator)

N.B: You can go to
our online result site to confirm the value of your winnings and also
get a prize breakdown: www.loterias.com, click on GORDO LA PRIMITIVA
and click Date. Month, year of play in this Notification Letter 18th
March 2006, then click on premio to view your total winning sum.

Elgordo La Primitiva International Sweepstakes Program Warning!!!
Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be impersonator using
our names and addresses, but are not from the Elgordo La Primitiva; if
any of such, PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO OUR CUSTOMER CARE/COMPLAINTS
DEPT.
Note: Participants below 18 years are automatically
disqualified; as all e-mail transmission/correspondence are 100%
protected by our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) server.