persistent connection problem

Hello all

I'm new to Zmailer and have some questions.
Here is my situation:  I have a customer who has zmailer as mail relay
with some anti virus/anti spam software that works only on zmailer.
The mail relay sends it's received mails to a F5 load balance system
that supposed to distribute the load among 4 other mail server.
The problem, as they told me, was that the F5 keeps TCP connections, and
since the zmailer keeps it's tcp connection and keeps persistent
connection to the mail server,then only one of the mail servers is
actually working.

Is there a way to disable this ?

Thanks,

Mike