Re: recent version

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 17:34 +0300, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> I bet that you get the result, because  -I sub-contentfilter  process
> does crash.  It does also explain, why the second   fdpass_sendfd()
> yields "Broken Pipe", as the fd that the contentfilter process is
> listening to is all the sudden rather dead...

It happens if I try to use *socket* interface.  Zmscanner is not running
as a child of smtpserver.  Do you mean that "sub-contentfilter"
processes still should be running?  If yes, why?  I think that this
thing should be disabled in socket case?

> It is friday evening, and I opened a can of beer.  I really should not
> code for next few hours...  (sure I produce a lot of code after a sip,
> but damn I need lots more time to debug the stuff..)

Have a nice weekend :-)
As for me, I'll be switching back to previous version until next week.

Eugene

This is a digitally signed message part