Re: recent version & contentfilter

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 16:51 +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:

> > > 3. It seems that socket interface to the contentfilter got broken?  I'd
> > > prefer to use it with my zmscanner (forking "zmscanner -i 0" does not
> > > seem to work right now).

If anyone is interested, despite the socket interface to contentfilter
does not work right now, it is possible to run zmscanner anyway.  You
need to create a script:

====
#!/bin/sh
exec /path/to/zmscanner -di0
====

and specify the path to this script in smtpserver.conf.
The wrapper script is necessary because you cannot specify arguments in
the config file, only path to the program.

Eugene

This is a digitally signed message part