Re: aliases problem

Thanks, Eugene! That did it!

We actually need more processing, so instead of return, I reset $user to
\1 and wrap the normal aliases processing in another clause of the ssift:

ssift "$user" in
     real-(.*) user=\1; break ;;
     .*
 	... regular aliases processing ...
tfiss

Peter

Peter Ip, PhD
Computing and Network Services, University of Toronto
email: peter.ip@utoronto.ca