[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Strange policydb corruption
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Strange policydb corruption
- From: Ambrose Li <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:59:28 -0400
- Mail-Followup-To: Ambrose Li <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I have a ZMailer (2.99.56) that has been running fine suddenly
complaining that all the local hosts to be in its reject-IP list.
I looked at the policy database and can't see anything obviously
wrong; deleting the .db files and regenerating them didn't help.
Does anyone have some idea how to find out what the problem is?
Thanks very much in advance.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to email@example.com