zmscanner question

Hello,

at my work site, I have switch over to zmscanner today;
previously, I have been using a Perl script I wrote, but
my script is too demanding for the server and was thus
causing mail problems.

I wonder if anyone already using zmscanner would know
offhand some configuration questions :

- ct_check checks the "file" attribute in Content-Type but
  not the "filename" attribute in Content-Disposition. Is
  this a problem in real-world-encountered virus-infected
  emails?

- If I load zms_dehtml, is it possible for zms_pcre to see
  the raw HTML?

- Is it possible to denote in pcre.conf that a regexp is
  only valid for a certain part of the mail (e.g., in the
  envelope, a header, a body, etc.)?

Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards,
Ambrose