Received mail and virtual domains.

Hello!

I hope someone out there can help me with a problem that I am having with
Zmailer and a number of virtual domains that I run.

For the most part, everything works as I would expect it. Mail sent to one
of the email addresses in a virtual domain is redirected to the correct
recipient. The problem is that as the email is being processed by Zmailer,
the email address in the virtual domain is re-written using the real
domain.

For example: if an email is sent to info@moac.org, the email is received
addressed to info@moac.org but when it comes out of Zmailer the To: header
now has info@mail.kernelrom.com. This is now causing problems and I need to
get this fixed. I am just not sure where this is happening in the code.

If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.

Thanks.
--
Gerard Hickey   <hickey@kernelrom.com>