Re: Policy analysis found DNS error on the target domain

mea@nic.funet.fi writes:
>Good morning.

And a good morning to you too!

>On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 01:05:30AM +0300, Matti Aarnio wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 10:36:17PM +0100, Andrew Marlow wrote:
>> > This makes the error at MAIL FROM go away.
>> > However, I now get an error at the RCPT TO stage.

>I have in  $MAILVAR/db/smtp-policy.relay  file an entry:
>
>  # Loopback
>  [127.0.0.1]/32  fulltrustnet +
>
>which effectively means: whatever is sent thru localhost is _not_
>scrutinized in any way.

>/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>

Thanks, I'll try this when I get home.
BTW, what do I need to do in order to get this
configuration change picked up? Restart zmail?

Regards,

Andrew Marlow
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!