rfc822.c reject() doesn't send back to the sender?

Hi,

We're running 2.99.55. The reject() function in rfc822.c isn't sending the
error message back to the original sender. It writes the correct To line,
which suggests that the intent was to send it to the original sender. (I
can get it to send back to the original sender by removing any ADR lines
in forms/* files, but I would really like a copy to go to postman.)

Thanks

Peter