Where in queue? ;-)

Hi there,

How do I get to know (and is it possible at all) to get to know the name of
the directory in postoffice/queue (or postoffice/transport) where the file
willl be "routed" in process.cf? I need to know the path before calling
rfc822().

Cheers,
Marek.

Ps. In worst case I could also get to know it after calling rfc822(), though
this might create some race condidtion. But any solution will do...