Re: X-Orcpt headers and direct procmail delivery

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 08:10:12AM -0700, Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:
> Great!  That gives me "X-Orcpt:" which was my main concern.
> Just out of curiosity what about "X-Envelope-To:" or
> "Original-Recipient:"?
>
> My sm procmail line now reads:
>
> "procm   sSPOfn  /usr/bin/procmail       procmail -a $h -d $u"
>
> is there anything else silly I am missing?

Instead of 'O' you want 'e'  ("man sm" will explain
or see:  http://www.zmailer.org/man/sm.8.html )

You will also want newer version, than  2002-Sep-2, when
the necessary code was added.

> Thanks!
>
> PS. In my second, slightly modified, email I made a mistake;
> the "Return-Path:" header WAS correctly being tacked on.

Proper MTAs strip away Return-Path  headers, as they are realm of
local delivery, only..  (And I have approved a few of your emails
which have been trapped into my former anti-spam rules.)