Re: How I did integrate Virus Scanner to ZMailer

El 13 Mar 2003 a las 22:53, Eugene Crosser escribió:

> > > I think this is trivial to do by just specifying proper smtpserver
> > > arguments in zmailer.cf.
> > How would you do that? that is, making smtpserver write to a different
> > directory than $POSTOFFICE/router or making router read from a different
> > directory?
> >
> > The options I saw only allowed me to change the whole postoffice path.
>
> You just tell smtpserver that the "whole postoffice directory" is
> somewhere else.  Then let your scanning script scan 'router' subdir of
> that alternative directory, and move files into the 'router' subdir of
> the "normal" postoffice.  It's important to keep both "normal" and
> "alternative" postoffices on the same filesystem.

Right... that's exactly what I'm doing right now... I just wanted not to
create a whole alternative postoffice, only to use one directory, and it
would be nice to have the smtpserver.out and router.in directories in the
same place, but it's alright.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby