Re: How I did integrate Virus Scanner to ZMailer

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 22:43, Mariano Absatz wrote:

> > > What would be helpful in zmailer (either for this or other kind of stuff you
> > > could eventually want to do in the queue) is that either smtpserver or router
> > > could be configured (either thru command line or config file) to use a
> > > different directory than "router" for output or input respectively.
> >
> > I think this is trivial to do by just specifying proper smtpserver
> > arguments in zmailer.cf.
> How would you do that? that is, making smtpserver write to a different
> directory than $POSTOFFICE/router or making router read from a different
> directory?
>
> The options I saw only allowed me to change the whole postoffice path.

You just tell smtpserver that the "whole postoffice directory" is
somewhere else.  Then let your scanning script scan 'router' subdir of
that alternative directory, and move files into the 'router' subdir of
the "normal" postoffice.  It's important to keep both "normal" and
"alternative" postoffices on the same filesystem.

Eugene