Re: [My request in a better way] attach a text to every message

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:49:31PM +0100, Rocio Alfonso Pita wrote:
> Hello again,
>
>   I write once again trying to explain my request in an improved English.
> Maybe the previous message I sent was not very clear.
>
>   I want to attach a text to every message sent by zmailer. Is this posible?
> how?
>
>   If answer is _yes_ then:
>     If I have virtual domains about zmailer, is it possible to attach an
> individual message for each domain?

  "This message is intended for ...  if you are not proper recipient ..." ?

  I take that is supposed to happen per sender basis ?

  That is not trivial in the least, and there is no ready hooks to do
  such a thing.  One way might be to add an auxiliary program to mutate
  message body, see previous reply at:

      http://www.zmailer.org/mhalist/2003/msg00089.html

  Things to solve include:
	- Multipart/mixed messages
	- Multipart/alternate messages

  It MIGHT be easiest to analyse message MIME structure, and if there
  is an alternate structure at the top, wrap it into a mixed, with first
  component being the original alternate thing, and second one being a
  text/plain  with the added text.  If there is a mixed structure on top,
  add a text/plain component to be last of the new mixed structure.

  If there are no MIME things, then it should be trivial to plug that
  text into the message tail.