alias expantion question.

I just grabbed the 2.99.55-1 srpm and whipped up a new install of zmailer.

All went ok  with the exception of an old aliases file problem coming
back to haunt me.

bob:    bob,bobhotmailacct@hotmail.com

will not expand and and send to both locations what happens is that the
mail is sent to hotmain and the local stuff goes to the bit bucket.

If there is a better way to do this I am open to suggestions.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)785-4051
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)785-3668