Scheduler not scheduling??

I have a strange problem which is mostly likely something wrong external
to zmailer.. but I am not seeing messages I would expect to help me
track it down.

In the middle of the night, our zmailer stopped relaying messages
entirely.. just accepting them then queing. The scheduler is still
running, but I see only "from" entries in the mail log. If something
were blocking ( firewall is probable ), should I see "to" entries that
indicate failure to send? What could stop all scheduler activity?
Zmailer restart does nothing..

Anyone have any ideas?

Luke Galea
Software Development