Re: Blacklist usage in zmailer

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Mike Acar wrote:

> Some time ago we started using various anti-spam blacklists

> I'd like to be able to make exceptions for mail destined to particular
> addresses (e.g. our sales mailbox) or from certain servers.

I'd also like to be able to do something like this. To be
more specific, I _always_ want to accept email to abuse@
and postmaster@ addresses, while filtering email to the
other addresses with DNSBLs.

As an aside, I'm also thinking of adding an option to
smtpserver to refuse email when the HELO string doesn't
resolve ;)

kind regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/