Problems with field "from"

Hello,

  I have a problem. I hope that you can help me.

  I send mails perfectly from a pc with an account configure in Outlook
connect to the network. If this pc with this account in outlook, out to
internet throuput IDSN, zmailer deny message because change field "FROM" by
the user of IDSN, and this cause a error.

  I attach the error for more information.

  regards and TIA,
     rozio

------ return message -------

 The following message arrived with illegal envelope data, typically a mangled
address that doesn't obey the RFC822/976 protocol specification. If you do not
recognize the source of the bad header, perhaps you should contact a
Postmaster at your site and ask why your mail was rejected.

Your message is being returned unprocessed.

The following annotated envelope headers illustrate the error(s):

Error in "rcvdfrom" envelope address:

        essen
        ^-Extraneous program text

The entire original message file follows.

external
rcvdfrom essen@essen-is ([xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:18229 "EHLO usuario")
comment essen@essen-is [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:18229 "EHLO usuario" smtp-
auth:  TLS-CIPHER:  TLS-PEER: ) with ESMTP identinfo
TIMEDOUT from  todsn NOTIFY=FAILURE,DELAY
ORCPT=rfc822;target@domain.com
INRCPT=rfc822;target@domain.com INFROM=rfc822;gooduser@realdomain.com
env-end