Re: compiling 2.99.55

I had similar problems on OpenBSD.  On 14 Aug 01 I sent a patch (with respect
to the current cvs) that addresses some of these problems (db, SF_APPEND vs
SF_APPENDWR, etc).  Some are intrusive enough that I wasn't going to send the
patch to the mailing list (in the hope that Matti would incorporate the changes
before long), but let me know if you want it.

--
         Devin Reade         <gdr@gno.org>