whoson 2.01 released

After almost two years' silence, I've released whoson version 2.01.
A long standing bug with unix domain sockaddr length is fixed.  Well,
at least I think so.  Another thing: whoson CVS and file repositories
moved to SorceForge, see:

	http://whoson.sourceforge.net/

Matti, you might want to replace whoson tree that comes with Zmailer
distribution with the new version, and/or correct pointers.  Zmailer
version 3.0 might come out with whoson 2.01 (hint, hint! ;-)

Have fun with roaming clients!

Eugene