Re: sizeof() build errors (was: Re: Duplicate emails on Zmailer 2.99.55)

For what it's worth, I just ran 'configure' with the current CVS on
a Linux Red Hat 6.2 server and saw similar problems -- it was necessary
to specify --with-gcc in order avoid the sizeof(int)==0 situation.
Therefore, I guess it has nothing to do with Solaris' /usr/ucb/cc not
being a real compiler.
--
         Devin Reade         <gdr@gno.org>