Duplicate emails on Zmailer 2.99.55

Hey,
I could realy use some help here, some of my end users are getting randomly
duplicate emails, it seems like there is a timeout or a delay is messing up.
I have checked the FAQ nothing there, searched news groups. Well anyway this
is a cutout from my maillog.

I dont know if you guys need more info, if so please notify me

Jun 10 05:38:35 ns smtp[6518]: S250217AbRFHMsj: to=<user@domain.name>,
delay=44:49:56, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=smtp, stat=deferred ^M
remote hung up on us while 1 responses missing cvt=NONE

Doug